Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs
Blue BBLs from Bruery Terreux comes in at a whopping 16.3%, but at this ABV it’s still one of the smoothest strong beers we’ve come across. Color is a dark brownish red with no head and no lacing – which you would expect. It’s very aromatic and boozy in the aroma, but not boozy in the taste. On the taste you get the blueberry and other dark fruits, some oak and a little toffee. This is a blend between an imperial stout and a sour stout, and that’s exactly how it tastes. The bourbon barrel aging imparts a phenomenal smoothness that makes this very approachable and drinkable for a high ABV sipper. Great job Bruery Terreux!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Velvet Evil. 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Never Better. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Mocha Wednesday (2016 Edition). 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other added a rating for Truck Trail. 6 hours ago
- plarson listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA