Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs
Blue BBLs from Bruery Terreux comes in at a whopping 16.3%, but at this ABV it's still one of the smoothest strong beers we've come across. Color is a dark brownish red with no head and no lacing - which you would expect. It's very aromatic and boozy in the aroma, but not boozy in the taste. On the taste you get the blueberry and other dark fruits, some oak and a little toffee. This is a blend between an imperial stout and a sour stout, and that's exactly how it tastes. The bourbon barrel aging imparts a phenomenal smoothness that makes this very approachable and drinkable for a high ABV sipper. Great job Bruery Terreux!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 15 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lily Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity