Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs
Blue BBLs from Bruery Terreux comes in at a whopping 16.3%, but at this ABV it's still one of the smoothest strong beers we've come across. Color is a dark brownish red with no head and no lacing - which you would expect. It's very aromatic and boozy in the aroma, but not boozy in the taste. On the taste you get the blueberry and other dark fruits, some oak and a little toffee. This is a blend between an imperial stout and a sour stout, and that's exactly how it tastes. The bourbon barrel aging imparts a phenomenal smoothness that makes this very approachable and drinkable for a high ABV sipper. Great job Bruery Terreux!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 46 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to Back to the Brews. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Bourbon Barrel Aged Coconut Stout. 3 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 and 1 other added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2020). 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Morning Star. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to San Diego Part 1. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 and 1 other added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity