Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs
Blue BBLs from Bruery Terreux comes in at a whopping 16.3%, but at this ABV it’s still one of the smoothest strong beers we’ve come across. Color is a dark brownish red with no head and no lacing – which you would expect. It’s very aromatic and boozy in the aroma, but not boozy in the taste. On the taste you get the blueberry and other dark fruits, some oak and a little toffee. This is a blend between an imperial stout and a sour stout, and that’s exactly how it tastes. The bourbon barrel aging imparts a phenomenal smoothness that makes this very approachable and drinkable for a high ABV sipper. Great job Bruery Terreux!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 5 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Avalon. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 100th Episode!. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Petrus Aged Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity