Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs
Blue BBLs from Bruery Terreux comes in at a whopping 16.3%, but at this ABV it's still one of the smoothest strong beers we've come across. Color is a dark brownish red with no head and no lacing - which you would expect. It's very aromatic and boozy in the aroma, but not boozy in the taste. On the taste you get the blueberry and other dark fruits, some oak and a little toffee. This is a blend between an imperial stout and a sour stout, and that's exactly how it tastes. The bourbon barrel aging imparts a phenomenal smoothness that makes this very approachable and drinkable for a high ABV sipper. Great job Bruery Terreux!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 27 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to What's My Name Again?. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Exit 18 Baltic Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dorado High. 3 hours ago
- lposada listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Great Divide Hercules. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity