Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs
Blue BBLs from Bruery Terreux comes in at a whopping 16.3%, but at this ABV it’s still one of the smoothest strong beers we’ve come across. Color is a dark brownish red with no head and no lacing – which you would expect. It’s very aromatic and boozy in the aroma, but not boozy in the taste. On the taste you get the blueberry and other dark fruits, some oak and a little toffee. This is a blend between an imperial stout and a sour stout, and that’s exactly how it tastes. The bourbon barrel aging imparts a phenomenal smoothness that makes this very approachable and drinkable for a high ABV sipper. Great job Bruery Terreux!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 3 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity