Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs
Blue BBLs from Bruery Terreux comes in at a whopping 16.3%, but at this ABV it’s still one of the smoothest strong beers we’ve come across. Color is a dark brownish red with no head and no lacing – which you would expect. It’s very aromatic and boozy in the aroma, but not boozy in the taste. On the taste you get the blueberry and other dark fruits, some oak and a little toffee. This is a blend between an imperial stout and a sour stout, and that’s exactly how it tastes. The bourbon barrel aging imparts a phenomenal smoothness that makes this very approachable and drinkable for a high ABV sipper. Great job Bruery Terreux!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Salted Caramel Brownie Brown Ale (New Belgium + Ben & Jerry's). 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crème Brûlée Imperial Milk Stout. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Berry the Hatchet. 5 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Clear AF IPA. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to L.A. Beers. 7 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity