Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs
Blue BBLs from Bruery Terreux comes in at a whopping 16.3%, but at this ABV it's still one of the smoothest strong beers we've come across. Color is a dark brownish red with no head and no lacing - which you would expect. It's very aromatic and boozy in the aroma, but not boozy in the taste. On the taste you get the blueberry and other dark fruits, some oak and a little toffee. This is a blend between an imperial stout and a sour stout, and that's exactly how it tastes. The bourbon barrel aging imparts a phenomenal smoothness that makes this very approachable and drinkable for a high ABV sipper. Great job Bruery Terreux!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Space Ghost. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Pliny The Elder. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for The Trinity. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 7 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Icelandic Winter Ale (2016). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity