Brown Angel is a classic brown color with a lot of light tan colored head. On the nose there is fresh-baked rye bread and a little brown sugar. The taste features burnt malts, a little bit of sweet molasses and a lot of campfire smoky flavors. There is a brick-like robustness and a little hoppiness on the finish that counterbalance the malty sweetness quite well. This does a good job of walking the fine line between sweet and dark, which is a challenge for many brown ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 27 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer DDH United. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity