Brown Angel is a classic brown color with a lot of light tan colored head. On the nose there is fresh-baked rye bread and a little brown sugar. The taste features burnt malts, a little bit of sweet molasses and a lot of campfire smoky flavors. There is a brick-like robustness and a little hoppiness on the finish that counterbalance the malty sweetness quite well. This does a good job of walking the fine line between sweet and dark, which is a challenge for many brown ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 17 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 51 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 3 hours ago
- More Latest Activity