Brown Angel is a classic brown color with a lot of light tan colored head. On the nose there is fresh-baked rye bread and a little brown sugar. The taste features burnt malts, a little bit of sweet molasses and a lot of campfire smoky flavors. There is a brick-like robustness and a little hoppiness on the finish that counterbalance the malty sweetness quite well. This does a good job of walking the fine line between sweet and dark, which is a challenge for many brown ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 50 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Trellis Buster. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity