Brown Angel is a classic brown color with a lot of light tan colored head. On the nose there is fresh-baked rye bread and a little brown sugar. The taste features burnt malts, a little bit of sweet molasses and a lot of campfire smoky flavors. There is a brick-like robustness and a little hoppiness on the finish that counterbalance the malty sweetness quite well. This does a good job of walking the fine line between sweet and dark, which is a challenge for many brown ales.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 38 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity