Bronx Brewery Rye Ale
Pours a hazy, light copper color with some visible sediment and lots of flowing carbonation bubbles. Head is white, bubbly, and compact. Aroma of pale malt and rye grain. On the taste, it's like dark bread at first with the malt taking center stage. Then come the hops, with an earthy and piney flavor, but some sneaky citrus as well. Sweetness in the finish, like honey or graham cracker. Complemented by just the right amount of peppery rye for a lingering bite. If you're a fan of rye, this is one of the better ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for The Penske File. 6 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Limelight IPA. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mana Wheat. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity