Bronx Brewery Rye Ale
Pours a hazy, light copper color with some visible sediment and lots of flowing carbonation bubbles. Head is white, bubbly, and compact. Aroma of pale malt and rye grain. On the taste, it's like dark bread at first with the malt taking center stage. Then come the hops, with an earthy and piney flavor, but some sneaky citrus as well. Sweetness in the finish, like honey or graham cracker. Complemented by just the right amount of peppery rye for a lingering bite. If you're a fan of rye, this is one of the better ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Scorpius Morchella. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to San Diego Part 2. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2019. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Smoke and Mirrors. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity