Bronx Brewery Rye Ale
Pours a hazy, light copper color with some visible sediment and lots of flowing carbonation bubbles. Head is white, bubbly, and compact. Aroma of pale malt and rye grain. On the taste, it's like dark bread at first with the malt taking center stage. Then come the hops, with an earthy and piney flavor, but some sneaky citrus as well. Sweetness in the finish, like honey or graham cracker. Complemented by just the right amount of peppery rye for a lingering bite. If you're a fan of rye, this is one of the better ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 15 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for 99 Problems But A Peach Ain't One. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning and 1 other added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for pFriem Super Saison. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Smithwick's Red Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity