Bronx Brewery Rye Ale
Pours a hazy, light copper color with some visible sediment and lots of flowing carbonation bubbles. Head is white, bubbly, and compact. Aroma of pale malt and rye grain. On the taste, it's like dark bread at first with the malt taking center stage. Then come the hops, with an earthy and piney flavor, but some sneaky citrus as well. Sweetness in the finish, like honey or graham cracker. Complemented by just the right amount of peppery rye for a lingering bite. If you're a fan of rye, this is one of the better ones out there.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. 15 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer and 1 other added a rating for Young's Double Chocolate Stout. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Galactica IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Memory Foam. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Invent the Universe. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Füry Kölsch. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB and 1 other listened to Seattle Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity