S?pris is golden yellow in color on the pour with a fair amount of head that dissipates pretty quickly. It has very little carbonation and a mild lemon fruit flavor similar to a Hefeweizen. This is a light tasting beer with a sweet aftertaste. It tastes fine but doesn't try to venture into any new territory.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 22 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity