Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale
Color is a very clear, light copper with one finger of white fizzy head that thins pretty quickly. Lots of fast moving bubbles flow from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is balanced, with pale malt and a good amount of hops. Taste is more hop-forward, with grassy and earthy notes, including a bit of a spice bite. Some citrus and resinous pine come in on the back-end. But the malts are there too, with a bready, cracker-like texture. Mouthfeel is light, crisp, and refreshing. Medium bodied. The 6.25% sounds high for a Pale Ale, but it fits well with the taste. Mild bitterness but it does accumulate in the finish. A very nice Pale Ale from Brickstone Brewery!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity