Brickstone Brewery American Pale Ale
Color is a very clear, light copper with one finger of white fizzy head that thins pretty quickly. Lots of fast moving bubbles flow from the bottom of the glass. Aroma is balanced, with pale malt and a good amount of hops. Taste is more hop-forward, with grassy and earthy notes, including a bit of a spice bite. Some citrus and resinous pine come in on the back-end. But the malts are there too, with a bready, cracker-like texture. Mouthfeel is light, crisp, and refreshing. Medium bodied. The 6.25% sounds high for a Pale Ale, but it fits well with the taste. Mild bitterness but it does accumulate in the finish. A very nice Pale Ale from Brickstone Brewery!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 32 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity