Brew Free! Or Die IPA
Happy Fourth of July! Brew Free! or Die pours a classic golden IPA color but is more cloudy than most. It has a distinctive malty hop smell with hints of tobacco and oranges. This has a ton of pleasant hop bitterness with some complex malty characteristics in the finish. It's not particularly smooth on the finish and the bitterness in the aftertaste lingers, and that is not necessarily a bad thing. It's got a bold name and a bold taste. It's a beer that lets you know its been there and doesn't let you forget it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa listened to Winter is Here. 33 minutes ago
- snpaulson added a rating for 3.8 Miles. 44 minutes ago
- Vette432 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Elevation Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity