Brew Free! Or Die IPA
Happy Fourth of July! Brew Free! or Die pours a classic golden IPA color but is more cloudy than most. It has a distinctive malty hop smell with hints of tobacco and oranges. This has a ton of pleasant hop bitterness with some complex malty characteristics in the finish. It's not particularly smooth on the finish and the bitterness in the aftertaste lingers, and that is not necessarily a bad thing. It's got a bold name and a bold taste. It's a beer that lets you know its been there and doesn't let you forget it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Glitter & Gold. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Spaten Pils. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Switcheroo Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Eastbound and Downed. 7 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Gigantic IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity