Brew Free! Or Die IPA
Happy Fourth of July! Brew Free! or Die pours a classic golden IPA color but is more cloudy than most. It has a distinctive malty hop smell with hints of tobacco and oranges. This has a ton of pleasant hop bitterness with some complex malty characteristics in the finish. It's not particularly smooth on the finish and the bitterness in the aftertaste lingers, and that is not necessarily a bad thing. It's got a bold name and a bold taste. It's a beer that lets you know its been there and doesn't let you forget it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Brownie Double Brown Ale. Less than a minute ago.
- lposada added a rating for Urumea Donostiako Pale Ale. 34 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Grand Teton Brewing Sour Brown. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Latitude 33 Blood Orange IPA. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Everyone Gose Mad. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Samuel Adams Stony Brook Red. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Starburst IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity