Brew Free! Or Die IPA
Happy Fourth of July! Brew Free! or Die pours a classic golden IPA color but is more cloudy than most. It has a distinctive malty hop smell with hints of tobacco and oranges. This has a ton of pleasant hop bitterness with some complex malty characteristics in the finish. It's not particularly smooth on the finish and the bitterness in the aftertaste lingers, and that is not necessarily a bad thing. It's got a bold name and a bold taste. It's a beer that lets you know its been there and doesn't let you forget it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Row 2 / Hill 56. 2 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Monterey Beer. 38 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lagoon. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Betty IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity