Brew Free! Or Die IPA
Happy Fourth of July! Brew Free! or Die pours a classic golden IPA color but is more cloudy than most. It has a distinctive malty hop smell with hints of tobacco and oranges. This has a ton of pleasant hop bitterness with some complex malty characteristics in the finish. It's not particularly smooth on the finish and the bitterness in the aftertaste lingers, and that is not necessarily a bad thing. It's got a bold name and a bold taste. It's a beer that lets you know its been there and doesn't let you forget it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 8 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 43 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 4 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity