Brett Lager pours a very clear gold with a monster white head that calms down in time. Aroma is immediately applesauce followed by a nice red wine note. The taste is far more complex, starting with a light Brett funk followed by green apple and brie. The yeast shines through the middle, lending some bite and some breadiness. The barrel aging is nicely noticeable on the finish, with Pinot Noir being really evident. It's slightly sour, subtly sweet, and well rounded. Carbonation is lively and the mouthfeel is on the lighter side, making it something you'd want to drink all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 23 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Hopster Pot. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Coffee & Cream. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Hop o' The Morning. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rahr & Sons Pumpkin. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Barrel Project: Mango Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Chasing Nelson. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity