Brett Lager pours a very clear gold with a monster white head that calms down in time. Aroma is immediately applesauce followed by a nice red wine note. The taste is far more complex, starting with a light Brett funk followed by green apple and brie. The yeast shines through the middle, lending some bite and some breadiness. The barrel aging is nicely noticeable on the finish, with Pinot Noir being really evident. It's slightly sour, subtly sweet, and well rounded. Carbonation is lively and the mouthfeel is on the lighter side, making it something you'd want to drink all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 19 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 3-Way IPA 2020. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Hazy Beer Quartet. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bruery Terreux Oude Tart with Cherries. 4 hours ago
- plarson listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Gratzer. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Meet Your Maker. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity