Brett Lager pours a very clear gold with a monster white head that calms down in time. Aroma is immediately applesauce followed by a nice red wine note. The taste is far more complex, starting with a light Brett funk followed by green apple and brie. The yeast shines through the middle, lending some bite and some breadiness. The barrel aging is nicely noticeable on the finish, with Pinot Noir being really evident. It's slightly sour, subtly sweet, and well rounded. Carbonation is lively and the mouthfeel is on the lighter side, making it something you'd want to drink all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 36 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity