Brett Lager pours a very clear gold with a monster white head that calms down in time. Aroma is immediately applesauce followed by a nice red wine note. The taste is far more complex, starting with a light Brett funk followed by green apple and brie. The yeast shines through the middle, lending some bite and some breadiness. The barrel aging is nicely noticeable on the finish, with Pinot Noir being really evident. It's slightly sour, subtly sweet, and well rounded. Carbonation is lively and the mouthfeel is on the lighter side, making it something you'd want to drink all day.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Sanctification. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fire, Skulls & Money. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Le Jus. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to L.A. Beers. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity