On the pour, Breck IPA is a cloudy, amber orange color with a foamy, off-white, and long lasting head. Aroma is appealing: both malty and hoppy but not dominated by either one. On the taste, we first get the malt. Light sweetness with hints of brown sugar and honey. Fittingly for a Colorado beer, this is much maltier than a West Coast IPA, but not as malty as most East Coast IPAs. Hops bring forward tropical fruit and piney flavors, all very well balanced with the malt. Medium body with medium carbonation. Finish is a pleasant bitterness that seems to intensify with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 17 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity