On the pour, Breck IPA is a cloudy, amber orange color with a foamy, off-white, and long lasting head. Aroma is appealing: both malty and hoppy but not dominated by either one. On the taste, we first get the malt. Light sweetness with hints of brown sugar and honey. Fittingly for a Colorado beer, this is much maltier than a West Coast IPA, but not as malty as most East Coast IPAs. Hops bring forward tropical fruit and piney flavors, all very well balanced with the malt. Medium body with medium carbonation. Finish is a pleasant bitterness that seems to intensify with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 48 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity