This 6.5% "taste bud acid" is out of this world. I feel like I just grabbed a bottle of fresh hop oil and poured it into a glass and carbonated it. It's not very malty or alcoholic, but is a dream for hop heads. It's surprisingly clear and golden amber in color. As is common in Knee Deep beers, this beer has a strong Citra hop flavor packed with a punch of floral aftertaste. I somehow wish I had this beer as a flavor of olive oil so I could cook my pork and chicken with it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 56 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other listened to From the Archives Part 1. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Piraat Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 6 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison Nouveau. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity