This 6.5% "taste bud acid" is out of this world. I feel like I just grabbed a bottle of fresh hop oil and poured it into a glass and carbonated it. It's not very malty or alcoholic, but is a dream for hop heads. It's surprisingly clear and golden amber in color. As is common in Knee Deep beers, this beer has a strong Citra hop flavor packed with a punch of floral aftertaste. I somehow wish I had this beer as a flavor of olive oil so I could cook my pork and chicken with it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 42 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Otra Vez. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Brown Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Feminist. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- outlawninja12 and 1 other listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 6 hours ago
- IPAman listened to San Diego Part 2. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity