This 6.5% "taste bud acid" is out of this world. I feel like I just grabbed a bottle of fresh hop oil and poured it into a glass and carbonated it. It's not very malty or alcoholic, but is a dream for hop heads. It's surprisingly clear and golden amber in color. As is common in Knee Deep beers, this beer has a strong Citra hop flavor packed with a punch of floral aftertaste. I somehow wish I had this beer as a flavor of olive oil so I could cook my pork and chicken with it.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 51 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Three Philosophers (2011). 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Raspberry AF. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Summer Love Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hangar 24 Amarillo Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Cold Press Black. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity