Brasserie Des Rocs Brune
Pours a dark hazy brown with one finger of off-white head that lingers indefinitely. The aroma is fairly standard for a Belgian strong with lots of bread, malts, spices, some caramel and some yeast. It's fairly heavy and full bodied with medium carbonation. The taste is dominated by dark fruits and fig, notes of banana, toffee, and yeast are in the background. It's semi sweet but not balanced necessarily, although the yeast character finishes it on the dry side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 listened to Beers Up North. 21 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Citra Mango Milkshake. 47 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citra Mango Milkshake. 51 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for All the Hops. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Silver Lake Saison. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for 3 Weight Session IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for San Francisco IPA. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity