Brasserie Des Rocs Brune
Pours a dark hazy brown with one finger of off-white head that lingers indefinitely. The aroma is fairly standard for a Belgian strong with lots of bread, malts, spices, some caramel and some yeast. It's fairly heavy and full bodied with medium carbonation. The taste is dominated by dark fruits and fig, notes of banana, toffee, and yeast are in the background. It's semi sweet but not balanced necessarily, although the yeast character finishes it on the dry side.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 27 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 56 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity