Color is dark brown, almost black with an equally dark brown head that is creamy and over a finger thick. Boozy aroma - lots of toasted malt and chocolate and dark fruit. Whoa, taste is big and bold. Boozy from start to finish with a burn like you just took a whiskey shot. Dark chocolate, molasses, dark fruit, coffee, vanilla, and lactose. There's a pleasant caramel sweetness but nowhere near becoming a dessert beer. Earthy hops but those take a backseat to all the rich malt flavors. Full bodied and viscous with a velvety mouthfeel. It's strong, but at 17.2% what did you expect? Enjoy this slowly and appreciate the smooth, lingering flavor with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 20 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 hour ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Infinite Wishes 2017. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for White Rajah. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sour Power Hour. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Chocolate Ale With Raspberry. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Charge of the Light Beergade. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity