Color is dark brown, almost black with an equally dark brown head that is creamy and over a finger thick. Boozy aroma - lots of toasted malt and chocolate and dark fruit. Whoa, taste is big and bold. Boozy from start to finish with a burn like you just took a whiskey shot. Dark chocolate, molasses, dark fruit, coffee, vanilla, and lactose. There's a pleasant caramel sweetness but nowhere near becoming a dessert beer. Earthy hops but those take a backseat to all the rich malt flavors. Full bodied and viscous with a velvety mouthfeel. It's strong, but at 17.2% what did you expect? Enjoy this slowly and appreciate the smooth, lingering flavor with each sip.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 13 minutes ago
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity