Bout Damn Time DDH
Bout Damn Time pours a golden yellow color with a hazy glow. One finger of soapy head with great retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma of sticky, tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose, along with hints of citrus and tea leaves. Yet the resinous pine is without a doubt the standout. Supportive malts in the background. There's a good amount of bitterness throughout, but we find it to be very pleasant and favorable to the overall taste of the beer. Medium bodied with moderate carbonation. Really a solid IPA and something we'd love to get our hands on again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 52 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for MadeWest Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer). 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to No Pumpkins Here. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Seattle Show. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to The Dark and the Pale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity