Bout Damn Time DDH
Bout Damn Time pours a golden yellow color with a hazy glow. One finger of soapy head with great retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma of sticky, tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose, along with hints of citrus and tea leaves. Yet the resinous pine is without a doubt the standout. Supportive malts in the background. There’s a good amount of bitterness throughout, but we find it to be very pleasant and favorable to the overall taste of the beer. Medium bodied with moderate carbonation. Really a solid IPA and something we’d love to get our hands on again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Donner Party Porter. 2 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide and 1 other added a rating for Guinness Draught Stout. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 and 1 other listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Lizard's Mouth Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for DAAANG! IPA. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 and 1 other listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Changeling. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Noa Imperial Stout. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity