Bout Damn Time DDH
Bout Damn Time pours a golden yellow color with a hazy glow. One finger of soapy head with great retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma of sticky, tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose, along with hints of citrus and tea leaves. Yet the resinous pine is without a doubt the standout. Supportive malts in the background. There’s a good amount of bitterness throughout, but we find it to be very pleasant and favorable to the overall taste of the beer. Medium bodied with moderate carbonation. Really a solid IPA and something we’d love to get our hands on again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Bout Damn Time DDH. 6 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Davey Murray's Best Scotch Ale. 29 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Petite Sour Reserva Cassis. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for State of Haze. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Intensely Juicy Dank Beautiful (Copy & Paste). 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to IPAs East and West. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for PranQster. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 and 1 other listened to Get Back to Wort!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity