Bout Damn Time DDH
Bout Damn Time pours a golden yellow color with a hazy glow. One finger of soapy head with great retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma of sticky, tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose, along with hints of citrus and tea leaves. Yet the resinous pine is without a doubt the standout. Supportive malts in the background. There's a good amount of bitterness throughout, but we find it to be very pleasant and favorable to the overall taste of the beer. Medium bodied with moderate carbonation. Really a solid IPA and something we'd love to get our hands on again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 13 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for San Diego Pale Ale .394. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mind Haze IPA. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Tre Fontane Tripel Trappist Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Flocculative Tendencies. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Dogfish Head at OTP. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Thanksgiving Leftovers. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity