Bout Damn Time DDH
Bout Damn Time pours a golden yellow color with a hazy glow. One finger of soapy head with great retention and lacing on the glass. Aroma of sticky, tropical fruit and pine. Taste follows the nose, along with hints of citrus and tea leaves. Yet the resinous pine is without a doubt the standout. Supportive malts in the background. There’s a good amount of bitterness throughout, but we find it to be very pleasant and favorable to the overall taste of the beer. Medium bodied with moderate carbonation. Really a solid IPA and something we’d love to get our hands on again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for California 99 Golden Ale. 18 minutes ago
- snfan13 listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 45 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Rebel IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pilsner Urquell. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for La Résistance Sour Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Thirsty Trout Porter. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity