Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017)
Super dark brown in color, with a bubbly, tan colored head that thins pretty quickly. Big, bold aroma of chocolate and coffee. The taste has roasted, dark malt flavors, with chocolate, coffee, vanilla, caramel, and butterscotch. Molasses-like sweetness that is pretty sweet but definitely manageable. Mouthfeel is warming, with some bourbon barrel flavors, but there’s not an overt booziness that you get from some barrel aged stouts. Medium body with smooth, creamy carbonation. We’ve had several really good barrel aged beers from Silver City and this one is no exception.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 44 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity