Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale
Well balanced and delicious, this Chocolate Ale is special. The aroma is very fruity with a slight hop, but the taste is completely unexpected and pleasant. It's a coppery gold color which would lead you to believe there's no chocolate flavor to be had, but no no, my friends, there's a perfectly subtle yet satisfying chocolate finish awaiting your palate. The slightly caramel, slightly chocolate, perfectly divine almost indistinguishable malt makes this beer one you need to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 55 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity