Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale
Well balanced and delicious, this Chocolate Ale is special. The aroma is very fruity with a slight hop, but the taste is completely unexpected and pleasant. It's a coppery gold color which would lead you to believe there's no chocolate flavor to be had, but no no, my friends, there's a perfectly subtle yet satisfying chocolate finish awaiting your palate. The slightly caramel, slightly chocolate, perfectly divine almost indistinguishable malt makes this beer one you need to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Gummy Worms. 1 minute ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other listened to Founders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Death From Above. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Brett Lager. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Orval Trappist Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Cougar. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Poetic Pestilence. 6 hours ago
- budman1 listened to The Sierra Nevada Show. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity