Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale
Well balanced and delicious, this Chocolate Ale is special. The aroma is very fruity with a slight hop, but the taste is completely unexpected and pleasant. It's a coppery gold color which would lead you to believe there's no chocolate flavor to be had, but no no, my friends, there's a perfectly subtle yet satisfying chocolate finish awaiting your palate. The slightly caramel, slightly chocolate, perfectly divine almost indistinguishable malt makes this beer one you need to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for King Sue. 17 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Drake's Drakonic Imperial Stout. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Thai Wheat. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sugar Pine Cocoa-Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Shadow of a Doubt. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Holy Hermit. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Celebration Ale (2018). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity