Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale
Well balanced and delicious, this Chocolate Ale is special. The aroma is very fruity with a slight hop, but the taste is completely unexpected and pleasant. It's a coppery gold color which would lead you to believe there's no chocolate flavor to be had, but no no, my friends, there's a perfectly subtle yet satisfying chocolate finish awaiting your palate. The slightly caramel, slightly chocolate, perfectly divine almost indistinguishable malt makes this beer one you need to try.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Hop Rod Rye. 30 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Fruit Tramp. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis listened to Hop o' The Morning. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Rosebud Special Ale. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Sister. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to What's My Name Again?. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Interurban IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity