Boulevard / Cigar City Collaboration No. 5
Collaboration No. 5 pours a very transparent, medium copper color with a thick head. Has a fresh hop aroma that smells delicious. Taste is quite fruity, especially tropical fruits like pineapple, mango, and passion fruit. Also a bit of lemon and lime citrus. There's some malt presence but overall pretty fruit forward. All this leads into a slightly tart finish. This is a nice product from Boulevard and Cigar City and a collaboration that we'd like to see more of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rapturous. 3 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Cali Creamin' Vanilla Cream Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Odell IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Abbey Ale. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Comatose Imperial IPA. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Boom Sauce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity