Boulevard / Cigar City Collaboration No. 5
Collaboration No. 5 pours a very transparent, medium copper color with a thick head. Has a fresh hop aroma that smells delicious. Taste is quite fruity, especially tropical fruits like pineapple, mango, and passion fruit. Also a bit of lemon and lime citrus. There's some malt presence but overall pretty fruit forward. All this leads into a slightly tart finish. This is a nice product from Boulevard and Cigar City and a collaboration that we'd like to see more of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming listened to Red, White, and Peach. 5 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to All About the Stout. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Bitter Monk. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Saison de Lis. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Stellar Fawn. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity