Boulevard / Cigar City Collaboration No. 5
Collaboration No. 5 pours a very transparent, medium copper color with a thick head. Has a fresh hop aroma that smells delicious. Taste is quite fruity, especially tropical fruits like pineapple, mango, and passion fruit. Also a bit of lemon and lime citrus. There's some malt presence but overall pretty fruit forward. All this leads into a slightly tart finish. This is a nice product from Boulevard and Cigar City and a collaboration that we'd like to see more of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 48 minutes ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Shower Beer (Champion Brewing Company). 2 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Deja Stout. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sparkle Muffin. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Barrio Rojo. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to DIPA Thoughts. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 7 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Dankosaurus IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity