Boulevard / Cigar City Collaboration No. 5
Collaboration No. 5 pours a very transparent, medium copper color with a thick head. Has a fresh hop aroma that smells delicious. Taste is quite fruity, especially tropical fruits like pineapple, mango, and passion fruit. Also a bit of lemon and lime citrus. There's some malt presence but overall pretty fruit forward. All this leads into a slightly tart finish. This is a nice product from Boulevard and Cigar City and a collaboration that we'd like to see more of.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 51 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Three Monkeys American Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity