Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA
Bottom Cutter pours a pretty clear, golden color with some fine carbonation bubbles. Big foamy head that leaves a lot of lacing when poured into a glass. The aroma is mostly pine and grapefruit citrus. Taste is well balanced, with a bit of malt to support the abundance of hops. Grapefruit and pine carry over from the aroma, but we also get some tropical fruit, maybe mango and pineapple in this medium bodied beer. There’s a honey-like sweetness throughout, turning into a bitter finish, but one that dissipates with each sip. Bale Breaker has a solid DIPA here, one that can definitely hold it’s own in the Pacific Northwest IPA realm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Gordon Biersch Pilsner. 3 minutes ago
- Diesel5 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Lily Ale. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The KrHOPen. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Ninja vs. Unicorn. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Seattle Show. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
The Red Glove
Little Blue Penguin