Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA
Bottom Cutter pours a pretty clear, golden color with some fine carbonation bubbles. Big foamy head that leaves a lot of lacing when poured into a glass. The aroma is mostly pine and grapefruit citrus. Taste is well balanced, with a bit of malt to support the abundance of hops. Grapefruit and pine carry over from the aroma, but we also get some tropical fruit, maybe mango and pineapple in this medium bodied beer. There's a honey-like sweetness throughout, turning into a bitter finish, but one that dissipates with each sip. Bale Breaker has a solid DIPA here, one that can definitely hold it's own in the Pacific Northwest IPA realm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Viking Space Probe. 12 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Asahi. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity