Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA
Bottom Cutter pours a pretty clear, golden color with some fine carbonation bubbles. Big foamy head that leaves a lot of lacing when poured into a glass. The aroma is mostly pine and grapefruit citrus. Taste is well balanced, with a bit of malt to support the abundance of hops. Grapefruit and pine carry over from the aroma, but we also get some tropical fruit, maybe mango and pineapple in this medium bodied beer. There’s a honey-like sweetness throughout, turning into a bitter finish, but one that dissipates with each sip. Bale Breaker has a solid DIPA here, one that can definitely hold it’s own in the Pacific Northwest IPA realm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 46 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Blackened Voodoo Lager. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to LA LA Land. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to California Grab Bag II. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 7 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity