Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA
Bottom Cutter pours a pretty clear, golden color with some fine carbonation bubbles. Big foamy head that leaves a lot of lacing when poured into a glass. The aroma is mostly pine and grapefruit citrus. Taste is well balanced, with a bit of malt to support the abundance of hops. Grapefruit and pine carry over from the aroma, but we also get some tropical fruit, maybe mango and pineapple in this medium bodied beer. There’s a honey-like sweetness throughout, turning into a bitter finish, but one that dissipates with each sip. Bale Breaker has a solid DIPA here, one that can definitely hold it’s own in the Pacific Northwest IPA realm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for AW-JEFF IT!. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for For Science 3.5. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Sudwerk Fest Harvest Lager. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity