Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA
Bottom Cutter pours a pretty clear, golden color with some fine carbonation bubbles. Big foamy head that leaves a lot of lacing when poured into a glass. The aroma is mostly pine and grapefruit citrus. Taste is well balanced, with a bit of malt to support the abundance of hops. Grapefruit and pine carry over from the aroma, but we also get some tropical fruit, maybe mango and pineapple in this medium bodied beer. There's a honey-like sweetness throughout, turning into a bitter finish, but one that dissipates with each sip. Bale Breaker has a solid DIPA here, one that can definitely hold it's own in the Pacific Northwest IPA realm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for ChoreoGraft. 3 minutes ago
- Alexa listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 44 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 3 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity