Bottom Cutter Imperial IPA
Bottom Cutter pours a pretty clear, golden color with some fine carbonation bubbles. Big foamy head that leaves a lot of lacing when poured into a glass. The aroma is mostly pine and grapefruit citrus. Taste is well balanced, with a bit of malt to support the abundance of hops. Grapefruit and pine carry over from the aroma, but we also get some tropical fruit, maybe mango and pineapple in this medium bodied beer. There’s a honey-like sweetness throughout, turning into a bitter finish, but one that dissipates with each sip. Bale Breaker has a solid DIPA here, one that can definitely hold it’s own in the Pacific Northwest IPA realm.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to DIPA Thoughts. 25 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Goose Summer Ale. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Faction Imperial Stout. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Ginormous Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Beaver State Brews. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity