Bornem Double Abbey Ale
You might notice the dark red or brown hue of Bornem Double Abbey Ale, as well as the thick, frothy head. By no means a weak beer, at 8% ABV it certainly packs a punch. There are lots of fruit flavors, but they are not overwhelming like some Belgian ales. It is hard to find much fault in a beer that has been around since 1784.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 29 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity