Bornem Double Abbey Ale
You might notice the dark red or brown hue of Bornem Double Abbey Ale, as well as the thick, frothy head. By no means a weak beer, at 8% ABV it certainly packs a punch. There are lots of fruit flavors, but they are not overwhelming like some Belgian ales. It is hard to find much fault in a beer that has been around since 1784.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 50 minutes ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity