Born Yesterday Pale Ale
Born Yesterday is a fresh-hop pale ale and Lagunitas' attempt to get the beer into your hands in the shortest amount of time so you have the freshest taste possible. It is a darker golden color that is very clear with a lot of head that dissipates quickly but with lots of bubbly carbonation. This has an incredible amount of fresh hop aroma; piney and herbal like the outdoors. The flavor matches the aroma with some bright citrus and pine hop tastes up front and tropical hops on the finish. This beer is not particularly malty and the hop flavors are incredibly crisp and refreshing. With the well pronounced fresh hops, this is an IPA drinker's pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane listened to Deja Stout. 1 hour ago
- budman1 added a rating for Hoss. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for De Garre Belgian Ale. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Scary Jesus Rock Star. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Downtown Brown. 7 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity