Born Yesterday Pale Ale
Born Yesterday is a fresh-hop pale ale and Lagunitas' attempt to get the beer into your hands in the shortest amount of time so you have the freshest taste possible. It is a darker golden color that is very clear with a lot of head that dissipates quickly but with lots of bubbly carbonation. This has an incredible amount of fresh hop aroma; piney and herbal like the outdoors. The flavor matches the aroma with some bright citrus and pine hop tastes up front and tropical hops on the finish. This beer is not particularly malty and the hop flavors are incredibly crisp and refreshing. With the well pronounced fresh hops, this is an IPA drinker's pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Portlandia. 45 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity