Born Yesterday Pale Ale
Born Yesterday is a fresh-hop pale ale and Lagunitas' attempt to get the beer into your hands in the shortest amount of time so you have the freshest taste possible. It is a darker golden color that is very clear with a lot of head that dissipates quickly but with lots of bubbly carbonation. This has an incredible amount of fresh hop aroma; piney and herbal like the outdoors. The flavor matches the aroma with some bright citrus and pine hop tastes up front and tropical hops on the finish. This beer is not particularly malty and the hop flavors are incredibly crisp and refreshing. With the well pronounced fresh hops, this is an IPA drinker's pale ale!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Positive Contact. 16 minutes ago
- lauralane listened to Beaver State Brews. 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Citrus Wheat Beer. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Get Back to Wort!. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Hitched on Haze. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity