Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it’s not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we’re looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 22 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Midwest Trip Part 2. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Fancy Stuff Brut IPA. 2 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Into the Woods. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Emperor Norton. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Peeper Ale. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity