Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it’s not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we’re looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Happy Hops. 11 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Hop Whore Imperial IPA. 43 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Seafarer Kölsch. 2 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Dogfish Head Punkin Ale. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Out Of Your Gourd Pumpkin Porter. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Game of Thrones: Three-Eyed Raven. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Alligator. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Thousands of Money. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity