Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Citrus Mistress. 10 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Once Upon a Time in Blenheim. 41 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer James and Julie. 50 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer 3 Fonteinen Oude Geuze. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Critical Band. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Founders CBS (Canadian Breakfast Stout) 2017. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Zywiec Porter 1881. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Here Comes the Reaper. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity