Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it’s not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we’re looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity