Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it’s not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we’re looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Schlafly Oatmeal Stout. 11 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Half Hitch. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Vanilla Oatis. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Vunderbar Pilsner. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sip of Sunshine. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Sactown Brews. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Highland Oatmeal Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity