Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 added a rating for EZPZ Dry Hopped Pilsner. 43 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Compunction. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 2 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Did We Just Become Best Friends?. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Copperhead Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Ninja Star. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity