Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it’s not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we’re looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to What's My Name Again?. 19 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Abita Octoberfest. 59 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Anderson Valley Briney Melon Gose. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Mexican Chocolate Stout. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Xtra-Citra Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Drunken Master. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity