Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to LA LA Land. 11 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Fulton Barrel Aged Proper Porter. 2 hours ago
- Wildflowers4u commented on beer Two Hearted Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Redemption. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Beer V. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for King Sue. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity