Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for Lagunitas Cappuccino Stout. 51 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Some Pumpkins. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to St. Paddy's Day Show. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to 100th Episode!. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Brews and Blues in St. Louis. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity