Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 52 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity