Boone County Brown
Boone County Brown pours a mostly clear, dark amber color. Thin, wispy head that dissipates pretty quickly. Aroma has some caramel malt and light espresso that really draws you in. Taste has roasted malt flavors, milk chocolate, caramel, and coffee, but each flavor is well represented and balanced. Slight hop bitterness, which is a welcome surprise. And it's not sweet, which we really enjoy as some brown ales get too sweet on the back end. Light body with a smooth, creamy mouthfeel. Super drinkable, exactly what we're looking for in this style.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Missy19 added a rating for Pride Of CHops. 33 minutes ago
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 4 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 6 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity