Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh, hoppy aroma of mostly tropical fruit but also citrus. Taste follows the nose with an abundance of tropical fruit including mango and papaya. Citrus, especially orange and grapefruit. And some stone fruit, specifically peach. Cracker-like malts with some light sweetness. Medium body and nice carbonation that is smooth and dry. Mouthfeel is juicy and there’s some slight bitterness at the end. Overall another well crafted IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Alexa added a rating for Falling Water IPA. 1 minute ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Big Hoppa IPA. 2 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Category 5 IPA. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Happy Hops. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for More Moro Blood Orange IPA. 2 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other added a rating for Boulevard Brewing Chocolate Ale. 3 hours ago
- plarson and 1 other added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity