Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh, hoppy aroma of mostly tropical fruit but also citrus. Taste follows the nose with an abundance of tropical fruit including mango and papaya. Citrus, especially orange and grapefruit. And some stone fruit, specifically peach. Cracker-like malts with some light sweetness. Medium body and nice carbonation that is smooth and dry. Mouthfeel is juicy and there’s some slight bitterness at the end. Overall another well crafted IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Vette432 added a rating for 11th Anniversary Barleywine. 40 minutes ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Backroad Vanilla Porter. 1 hour ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to It's a Trappist!. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Olympia Beer. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to From the Archives Part 1. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Stout at the Devil