Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh, hoppy aroma of mostly tropical fruit but also citrus. Taste follows the nose with an abundance of tropical fruit including mango and papaya. Citrus, especially orange and grapefruit. And some stone fruit, specifically peach. Cracker-like malts with some light sweetness. Medium body and nice carbonation that is smooth and dry. Mouthfeel is juicy and there's some slight bitterness at the end. Overall another well crafted IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Critical Band. 9 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Oak Aged Highland Ale. 36 minutes ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Aun Mas Cafe Jesus. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Mama's Little Yella Pils. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Pumps Bumps -N- Rollers. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Crikey IPA. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Afterglow. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for InvEster. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity