Pours a hazy, golden orange color with a finger of white, bubbly head. Fresh, hoppy aroma of mostly tropical fruit but also citrus. Taste follows the nose with an abundance of tropical fruit including mango and papaya. Citrus, especially orange and grapefruit. And some stone fruit, specifically peach. Cracker-like malts with some light sweetness. Medium body and nice carbonation that is smooth and dry. Mouthfeel is juicy and there's some slight bitterness at the end. Overall another well crafted IPA from Modern Times.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 29 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity