Hazy, golden color with sudsy off-white head and sticky lacing left all over the glass. Aroma is fruity with lemon and orange. Taste is juicy and very hop forward. No malt presence, but we're sure there's some there to support these hops. Orange and tangerine citrus at first, leading to a grapefruit pith on the back end that is slightly bitter. But the bitterness is muted, with just a bit of acidity from the citrus. Light bodied with low to medium carbonation. A classic from the Northeast, this beer helped put the NE-style IPA on the map!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Great Lei Pineapple Colada IPA. 50 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 7 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity