Hazy, golden color with sudsy off-white head and sticky lacing left all over the glass. Aroma is fruity with lemon and orange. Taste is juicy and very hop forward. No malt presence, but we're sure there's some there to support these hops. Orange and tangerine citrus at first, leading to a grapefruit pith on the back end that is slightly bitter. But the bitterness is muted, with just a bit of acidity from the citrus. Light bodied with low to medium carbonation. A classic from the Northeast, this beer helped put the NE-style IPA on the map!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Raspberry AF. 26 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to San Diego Part 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Rio Blanco Pale Ale. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Critical Band. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 6 hours ago
- bcsbernie commented on beer 50 FT Jackrabbit. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity