Bonfire Ale from Fremont Brewing Company has a very fitting name. It's exactly what you think of when you picture yourself sitting around a campfire sipping on a beer. First with the pour, it's a light brown color almost like cola. Head is thin and bubbly and the aroma is sweet. But once you take a sip, you are hit with the smoky flavors. Wood, oak, and especially smoke are very prevalent. Earthy hops with a lingering bitter and smoky finish. And with a fairly light body and mouthfeel, this is one you can sit around and drink all winter long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Moosehead Lager. 5 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mount Kenya IPA. 57 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to Hop o' The Morning. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Stone Delicious IPA. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Benny and the Bretts Vol. 1. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Reuben's Brews Gose. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Bakery: Coconut Macaroons. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity