Bonfire Ale from Fremont Brewing Company has a very fitting name. It's exactly what you think of when you picture yourself sitting around a campfire sipping on a beer. First with the pour, it's a light brown color almost like cola. Head is thin and bubbly and the aroma is sweet. But once you take a sip, you are hit with the smoky flavors. Wood, oak, and especially smoke are very prevalent. Earthy hops with a lingering bitter and smoky finish. And with a fairly light body and mouthfeel, this is one you can sit around and drink all winter long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 39 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Avery Twenty Three Anniversary. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Four Seasons Of Mother Earth - Winter. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for AleSchmidt Oktoberfest. 3 hours ago
- plarson listened to Get Your Kicks 66. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Schlafly White Lager. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Stouting Match. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity