Bonfire Ale from Fremont Brewing Company has a very fitting name. It's exactly what you think of when you picture yourself sitting around a campfire sipping on a beer. First with the pour, it's a light brown color almost like cola. Head is thin and bubbly and the aroma is sweet. But once you take a sip, you are hit with the smoky flavors. Wood, oak, and especially smoke are very prevalent. Earthy hops with a lingering bitter and smoky finish. And with a fairly light body and mouthfeel, this is one you can sit around and drink all winter long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Rock the Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Bell Tower IPA. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Downtown Brown. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Some Pumpkins. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity