Bonfire Ale from Fremont Brewing Company has a very fitting name. It's exactly what you think of when you picture yourself sitting around a campfire sipping on a beer. First with the pour, it's a light brown color almost like cola. Head is thin and bubbly and the aroma is sweet. But once you take a sip, you are hit with the smoky flavors. Wood, oak, and especially smoke are very prevalent. Earthy hops with a lingering bitter and smoky finish. And with a fairly light body and mouthfeel, this is one you can sit around and drink all winter long.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Stout at the Devil. 19 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Winter is Here. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Southern Woodpile Foeder Bier. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Dorado. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 805. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Big Bear Black Stout. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Galaxy Crush. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity