Bona Fide Imperial Stout
Pours a pitch-black color with a tan head that dissipates pretty quickly but leaves a nice film. Aroma is rich and robust, with coffee, chocolate, and lots of roasted malt. Taste follows the nose with plenty of malt, coffee, and chocolate, but what really takes center stage is the vanilla beans. Lots of vanilla, especially in the finish. Medium body, not too viscous, with a creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel. This is a well-crafted Imperial Stout that we'd recommend sipping and letting warm up slightly as that brings out each of the complex flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 added a rating for RuinTen Triple IPA (2016). 34 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Booming Rollers. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Viejo Rojo. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Icelandic White Ale. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lambda Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer and 1 other listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to L.A. Beers. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity