Bona Fide Imperial Stout
Pours a pitch-black color with a tan head that dissipates pretty quickly but leaves a nice film. Aroma is rich and robust, with coffee, chocolate, and lots of roasted malt. Taste follows the nose with plenty of malt, coffee, and chocolate, but what really takes center stage is the vanilla beans. Lots of vanilla, especially in the finish. Medium body, not too viscous, with a creamy, lactose-like mouthfeel. This is a well-crafted Imperial Stout that we'd recommend sipping and letting warm up slightly as that brings out each of the complex flavors.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Canebrake. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Senorita Horchata Imperial Porter. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 7 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity