With a name like Bohemian Hopsody, we have high expectations and this beer does not disappoint. First, it pours a yellow amber color with lots of tiny little bubbles. Head is bubbly, off-white with thick lacing. It smells fruity and juicy. The taste is bready malt at first, but then quite a bit of tropical and citrus hop flavors. Fruit is also apparent with flavors of tangerine, pineapple, guava, and sweet melon. It has medium carbonation and an excellent mouthfeel. Super drinkable and refreshing with a light body that still packs a lot of flavor. Even though this is only 5% ABV, this is a beer that true IPA lovers will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Little Beast Brewing Lager. 4 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Ten Fidy. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Iconic Beers of 2020: Pliny for President, Black is Beautiful and More!. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Squatters Juicy IPA. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for 5 Lb Sledge Hammer. 6 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Strawberry Milkshake IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity