With a name like Bohemian Hopsody, we have high expectations and this beer does not disappoint. First, it pours a yellow amber color with lots of tiny little bubbles. Head is bubbly, off-white with thick lacing. It smells fruity and juicy. The taste is bready malt at first, but then quite a bit of tropical and citrus hop flavors. Fruit is also apparent with flavors of tangerine, pineapple, guava, and sweet melon. It has medium carbonation and an excellent mouthfeel. Super drinkable and refreshing with a light body that still packs a lot of flavor. Even though this is only 5% ABV, this is a beer that true IPA lovers will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Maduro. 19 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Truck Trail. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 added a rating for West Coast AF Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Vanilla Bean Buffalo Sweat. 3 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Cherenkov Russian Imperial Stout . 3 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Patterns Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Harvest Ale. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Imperial Tanilla Porter. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity