With a name like Bohemian Hopsody, we have high expectations and this beer does not disappoint. First, it pours a yellow amber color with lots of tiny little bubbles. Head is bubbly, off-white with thick lacing. It smells fruity and juicy. The taste is bready malt at first, but then quite a bit of tropical and citrus hop flavors. Fruit is also apparent with flavors of tangerine, pineapple, guava, and sweet melon. It has medium carbonation and an excellent mouthfeel. Super drinkable and refreshing with a light body that still packs a lot of flavor. Even though this is only 5% ABV, this is a beer that true IPA lovers will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 48 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lot No. 3 IPA. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 2 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for F* Cancer IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Reason for the Season Coffee Cream Stout. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tellin' Lies. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Alpha King. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity