With a name like Bohemian Hopsody, we have high expectations and this beer does not disappoint. First, it pours a yellow amber color with lots of tiny little bubbles. Head is bubbly, off-white with thick lacing. It smells fruity and juicy. The taste is bready malt at first, but then quite a bit of tropical and citrus hop flavors. Fruit is also apparent with flavors of tangerine, pineapple, guava, and sweet melon. It has medium carbonation and an excellent mouthfeel. Super drinkable and refreshing with a light body that still packs a lot of flavor. Even though this is only 5% ABV, this is a beer that true IPA lovers will enjoy.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 28 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Lucille IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to LA LA Land. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Chuck-Amok. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to San Diego Part 2. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 6 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Le Merle. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity