Boddingtons Pub Ale
Boddington's is the epitome of pub beers and one you're likely to find in pubs around the world. This has been brewed for over 200 years so they must be doing something right. It pours a golden color with a lot of head and is highly carbonated - especially out of the can. Smooth and creamy as the can suggests, you'll soon find yourself popping open another.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 2 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 49 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 1 hour ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity