Boddingtons Pub Ale
Boddington's is the epitome of pub beers and one you're likely to find in pubs around the world. This has been brewed for over 200 years so they must be doing something right. It pours a golden color with a lot of head and is highly carbonated - especially out of the can. Smooth and creamy as the can suggests, you'll soon find yourself popping open another.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 50 minutes ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 58 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Campfire Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity