Boddingtons Pub Ale
Boddington's is the epitome of pub beers and one you're likely to find in pubs around the world. This has been brewed for over 200 years so they must be doing something right. It pours a golden color with a lot of head and is highly carbonated - especially out of the can. Smooth and creamy as the can suggests, you'll soon find yourself popping open another.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning listened to The Gold Standard. 47 minutes ago
- AnnaB listened to Sactown Brews. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Teller Pils. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Allagash Black. 4 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Tusk & Grain: Wee Heavy. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Reuben's Mosaic Crush. 6 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Miami Gras. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity