Boddingtons Pub Ale
Boddington's is the epitome of pub beers and one you're likely to find in pubs around the world. This has been brewed for over 200 years so they must be doing something right. It pours a golden color with a lot of head and is highly carbonated - especially out of the can. Smooth and creamy as the can suggests, you'll soon find yourself popping open another.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Cherry Chocolate Stout. 5 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Citradamus. 16 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer CA$H MONY . 25 minutes ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Fantasy Factory. 26 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Downtown Brown. 55 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Ten Fidy (Barrel-Aged). 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for The New Frontier Triple California Style IPA. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Epic Barley Wine . 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity