Boddingtons Pub Ale
Boddington's is the epitome of pub beers and one you're likely to find in pubs around the world. This has been brewed for over 200 years so they must be doing something right. It pours a golden color with a lot of head and is highly carbonated - especially out of the can. Smooth and creamy as the can suggests, you'll soon find yourself popping open another.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Anchor Liberty Ale. 40 minutes ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Black Noise. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 3 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fruitlands - Apricot. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 5 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Fueled by Gravity. 5 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Out of Bounds Strawberry Blonde. 7 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for White Rajah. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity