Boddingtons Pub Ale
Boddington's is the epitome of pub beers and one you're likely to find in pubs around the world. This has been brewed for over 200 years so they must be doing something right. It pours a golden color with a lot of head and is highly carbonated - especially out of the can. Smooth and creamy as the can suggests, you'll soon find yourself popping open another.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Three Philosophers (2015). 20 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for LagerHosen. 48 minutes ago
- jhmiller and 1 other listened to Oktcovidtest 2020. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for El Jeffe American Wheat. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for The Devil's Invention. 2 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Apotheosis. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Füry Kölsch. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity