Bo Pils pours an ever so slightly cloudy straw yellow with a coarse, bubbly, four finger white head that heavily laces with impressive retention. Nose is very grain forward with a sweet doughy note. Taste is also grain and dough. It has a noticeable malt bill and there's a citrusy hop bitterness at play to balance the sweetness, but it also finishes sweet. The mouthfeel is light and crisp, with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Heart of Stone. 3 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Hop Sounds. 26 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Fat Head's Head Hunter. 1 hour ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for ALL CAPS. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 3 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Trumer Pils. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sabre-Toothed Squirrel. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for 75 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity