Bo Pils pours an ever so slightly cloudy straw yellow with a coarse, bubbly, four finger white head that heavily laces with impressive retention. Nose is very grain forward with a sweet doughy note. Taste is also grain and dough. It has a noticeable malt bill and there's a citrusy hop bitterness at play to balance the sweetness, but it also finishes sweet. The mouthfeel is light and crisp, with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 6 minutes ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 57 minutes ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Sugaree Maple Bourbon Pecan Pie. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Rhythm in the Lands. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Murk Man IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Never Mind the Beer Here's the Milkshake. 5 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Wailua Wheat. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity