Bo Pils pours an ever so slightly cloudy straw yellow with a coarse, bubbly, four finger white head that heavily laces with impressive retention. Nose is very grain forward with a sweet doughy note. Taste is also grain and dough. It has a noticeable malt bill and there's a citrusy hop bitterness at play to balance the sweetness, but it also finishes sweet. The mouthfeel is light and crisp, with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- plarson added a rating for Squeezebox. 59 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 004. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Southern Resident Killer Whale IPA. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 and 1 other listened to Great American Colorado Beers. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Swirly - Chocolate/Vanilla Swirled Ale. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Wild Little Thing. 7 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for General Sherman IPA. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity