Bo Pils pours an ever so slightly cloudy straw yellow with a coarse, bubbly, four finger white head that heavily laces with impressive retention. Nose is very grain forward with a sweet doughy note. Taste is also grain and dough. It has a noticeable malt bill and there's a citrusy hop bitterness at play to balance the sweetness, but it also finishes sweet. The mouthfeel is light and crisp, with good carbonation.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 15 minutes ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 5 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 6 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Buddy Black Rye IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity