Pours a fascinating, purplish red color that is non-transparent, with one finger of white, soapy head. The aroma is like ripe, pureed fruit. Taste follows suit, with lots of blueberry, but it also tastes like there is banana and apple in the background. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as it's jammy (in a good way) and there are no artificial flavors. There is some vanilla bean and lactose present, but not as much as we expected. But it does create a silky smooth mouthfeel that is both creamy and refreshing. Overall this is an excellent fruit beer. It doesn't scream IPA, but the blueberry flavors are intense and make for a very enjoyable tasting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for King Sue. 20 minutes ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Momo Haze. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Some Pumpkins. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Stone Ruination 2.0. 4 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Exit 3 Blueberry Braggot. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Pina Agria. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity