Pours a fascinating, purplish red color that is non-transparent, with one finger of white, soapy head. The aroma is like ripe, pureed fruit. Taste follows suit, with lots of blueberry, but it also tastes like there is banana and apple in the background. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as it's jammy (in a good way) and there are no artificial flavors. There is some vanilla bean and lactose present, but not as much as we expected. But it does create a silky smooth mouthfeel that is both creamy and refreshing. Overall this is an excellent fruit beer. It doesn't scream IPA, but the blueberry flavors are intense and make for a very enjoyable tasting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Gravity Check. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Hellboy - Maple Syrup Pancakes Beer. 3 hours ago
- Alexa listened to DIPA Thoughts. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Louisiana and Florida Gulf Coast Brews. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Sasquatchito XPA. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Blueberry Velvet. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity