Pours a fascinating, purplish red color that is non-transparent, with one finger of white, soapy head. The aroma is like ripe, pureed fruit. Taste follows suit, with lots of blueberry, but it also tastes like there is banana and apple in the background. You can tell that this was made with real fruit, and lots of it, as it's jammy (in a good way) and there are no artificial flavors. There is some vanilla bean and lactose present, but not as much as we expected. But it does create a silky smooth mouthfeel that is both creamy and refreshing. Overall this is an excellent fruit beer. It doesn't scream IPA, but the blueberry flavors are intense and make for a very enjoyable tasting.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Bruery Terreux Blue BBLs. 54 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Florida Avenue India Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Sierra Nevada / Boulevard Terra Incognita. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Family Values. 6 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Mikkeller Beer Geek Cocoa Shake. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap