This collaboration with Triceratops Brewing Company pours a pale amber color with over two fingers of white, frothy head that seems to last forever. Webs of lacing cover the inside of the glass. Aroma is dank with notes of blueberry and tropical fruit. Taste follows the nose. Mango and papaya, but the berry flavors dominate. Especially as the beer warms, the ripe blueberry intensifies. The taste is delicious, and it's full bodied with a boozy 11.5% bite. It's clearly sweet on the finish, but not overly sweet as you often get with this style. Impressive balance compared to most Triple IPAs. A respectable bitterness shows up late. This is a really nice TIPA and one that tempers the sweetness, allowing the hops to shine in a high alcohol beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 26 minutes ago
- rolandor6 listened to Stouterday Night Live. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Playification. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Cincinnati 'Tis of Thee. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 listened to Oktoberfestivus. 5 hours ago
- Alexa listened to Oktoberfest 2017. 6 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Deftones Phantom Bride IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity