Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA
Blueberry Thrill pours a reddish copper color with a thin, off-white head. A sweet, syrupy aroma and heavy lacing give the beer a thick appearance in the glass. While the blueberry is very strong in the aroma, it is reserved in the taste. The flavor balances a strong malt backbone with both hop bitterness and blueberry sweetness in the aftertaste. Whereas most blueberry beers take the fruit to an extreme, this is an IPA first and foremost, the blueberry is just one added component to the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Gyroscope. 30 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2016). 56 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Light Speed. 2 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Beer Across the U.S.A.. 2 hours ago
- dheliker and 1 other uploaded a photo for beer Petty. 3 hours ago
- dheliker added a rating for Petty. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Umbrella Single-Hop IPA. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Blam! Blam!. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity