Blueberry Thrill Imperial IPA
Blueberry Thrill pours a reddish copper color with a thin, off-white head. A sweet, syrupy aroma and heavy lacing give the beer a thick appearance in the glass. While the blueberry is very strong in the aroma, it is reserved in the taste. The flavor balances a strong malt backbone with both hop bitterness and blueberry sweetness in the aftertaste. Whereas most blueberry beers take the fruit to an extreme, this is an IPA first and foremost, the blueberry is just one added component to the flavor.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for ChocoLatte. 57 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 3 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity