Blueberry Boyfriend is cranberry colored with some streaming bubbles and a very thin, fizzy, off-white head. Aroma is a little tart and surprisingly smells like a Belgian-style Tripel. But on the taste, it’s clear this is a Sour Ale with lots of fruit. The blueberry is upfront, then the lemon citrus, but you might also get pomegranate and a bit of tropical fruit. But this is on the light to medium side when it comes to sourness. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing with a pleasant, lingering tartness in the finish. Fantastic beer, especially if you like the fruity, not super sour, sour beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 30 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Source Series Apis. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Galaxy Juice IPA. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Allagash White. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 4 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Damm Lemon. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Big Juice Smoothie Edition. 6 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity