Blueberry Boyfriend is cranberry colored with some streaming bubbles and a very thin, fizzy, off-white head. Aroma is a little tart and surprisingly smells like a Belgian-style Tripel. But on the taste, it’s clear this is a Sour Ale with lots of fruit. The blueberry is upfront, then the lemon citrus, but you might also get pomegranate and a bit of tropical fruit. But this is on the light to medium side when it comes to sourness. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing with a pleasant, lingering tartness in the finish. Fantastic beer, especially if you like the fruity, not super sour, sour beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 35 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Wolf Child Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to OMG Brewery Ommegang!. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Zonker Stout. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Sippin on Dank. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 and 1 other added a rating for Grand Hill IPA. 5 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Prinsipia. 6 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Victory Festbier. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity