Blueberry Boyfriend is cranberry colored with some streaming bubbles and a very thin, fizzy, off-white head. Aroma is a little tart and surprisingly smells like a Belgian-style Tripel. But on the taste, it's clear this is a Sour Ale with lots of fruit. The blueberry is upfront, then the lemon citrus, but you might also get pomegranate and a bit of tropical fruit. But this is on the light to medium side when it comes to sourness. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing with a pleasant, lingering tartness in the finish. Fantastic beer, especially if you like the fruity, not super sour, sour beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 53 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 4 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity