Blueberry Boyfriend is cranberry colored with some streaming bubbles and a very thin, fizzy, off-white head. Aroma is a little tart and surprisingly smells like a Belgian-style Tripel. But on the taste, it’s clear this is a Sour Ale with lots of fruit. The blueberry is upfront, then the lemon citrus, but you might also get pomegranate and a bit of tropical fruit. But this is on the light to medium side when it comes to sourness. Mouthfeel is crisp and refreshing with a pleasant, lingering tartness in the finish. Fantastic beer, especially if you like the fruity, not super sour, sour beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Hoptologist DIPA. 23 minutes ago
- Alexa added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 1 hour ago
- Alexa added a rating for Sharkinator White IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Chocolate Indulgence. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Beer Draft: Round One. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 4 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Unity 2018 (West Coast IPA). 6 hours ago
- Missy19 listened to It's a Trappist!. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity