Blue Star pours a light, straw color with a citrus aroma. It is highly carbonated but at the same time very clean on the palate. It is a little acidic but pretty standard among wheat beers. There's nothing remarkable about this beer, but its not a bad beer by any means. Give it a shot if you really like wheat beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- duffy12 added a rating for Crush Cucumber Sour. 12 minutes ago
- lposada listened to Stouting Match. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Feral Vinifera. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for MoonJuice IPA. 3 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Petrus Aged Red. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for S'Mores. 5 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 and 2 others listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity