Blue Star pours a light, straw color with a citrus aroma. It is highly carbonated but at the same time very clean on the palate. It is a little acidic but pretty standard among wheat beers. There's nothing remarkable about this beer, but its not a bad beer by any means. Give it a shot if you really like wheat beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Melvin IPA. 55 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to It's the Great Pumpkin Show. 3 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Kansas City and Beyond. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lips of Faith - Pear Ginger Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Apotheosis. 7 hours ago
- Ukrainia904 commented on beer Zywiec Porter 1881. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity