Blue Star pours a light, straw color with a citrus aroma. It is highly carbonated but at the same time very clean on the palate. It is a little acidic but pretty standard among wheat beers. There's nothing remarkable about this beer, but its not a bad beer by any means. Give it a shot if you really like wheat beers.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Hammerland DIPA. 3 minutes ago
- lposada listened to LA LA Land. 54 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Voodoo Doughnut Mango Astronaut Ale. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis and 1 other added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 4 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 5 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Some Pumpkins. 5 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Ellison Tiramisu Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity