Collaboration with Bottle Logic Brewing. Beautiful appearance with a cloudy, golden yellow color. Two fingers of white frothy head, and ample lacing. Welcoming aromatics, with hop notes of tropical fruit and tea leaves. But that aroma is nothing compared to the first sip. Wow – the taste profile blows you away. Guava, passion fruit, and mango, plus some berry and stone fruit. Phenomenal flavor and balance. Malts are soft and flaky. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. Can’t believe this is 10% ABV – a Triple IPA with absolutely no booziness. If you can grab one of these cans, you will not be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 18 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Point Conception IPA. 28 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Chief of Chiefs. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for 1000 IBU. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for GUBNA Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Bourbon Barrel Aged Time Traveller (2017). 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Nitro Merlin Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity