Collaboration with Bottle Logic Brewing. Beautiful appearance with a cloudy, golden yellow color. Two fingers of white frothy head, and ample lacing. Welcoming aromatics, with hop notes of tropical fruit and tea leaves. But that aroma is nothing compared to the first sip. Wow – the taste profile blows you away. Guava, passion fruit, and mango, plus some berry and stone fruit. Phenomenal flavor and balance. Malts are soft and flaky. Mouthfeel is creamy and smooth. Can’t believe this is 10% ABV – a Triple IPA with absolutely no booziness. If you can grab one of these cans, you will not be disappointed.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Capitulation. 19 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Maduro. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Solis Occasus. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Triple Berry Shake. 4 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Pumpkin Spice Milk Stout. 5 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Sierra Nevada Oktoberfest (2019). 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to The Haze Craze of the IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity