Blue Moon Full Moon
Full Moon tastes a little bit like a weak Abbey ale, but at just 5.6% ABV the bottle is a little misleading to call this an Abbey ale. There is a sweet, nutty flavor, with an aftertaste that reminded us of one of those flavored iced teas. It has a light and clean taste, but nothing that would want us to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Keep the Noise Low. 1 hour ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Far Out IPA. 2 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Top Cutter IPA. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc listened to Orange County. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to Hazy Shade of Winter. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Tropic Haze IPA. 7 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to New Years Blast from the Past. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity