Blue Moon Full Moon
Full Moon tastes a little bit like a weak Abbey ale, but at just 5.6% ABV the bottle is a little misleading to call this an Abbey ale. There is a sweet, nutty flavor, with an aftertaste that reminded us of one of those flavored iced teas. It has a light and clean taste, but nothing that would want us to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Alpha King. 20 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Odell IPA. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Easter Bunny Beer. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Saint Archer IPA. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Elysian Night Owl. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Pepper & Peaches. 6 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity