Blue Moon Full Moon
Full Moon tastes a little bit like a weak Abbey ale, but at just 5.6% ABV the bottle is a little misleading to call this an Abbey ale. There is a sweet, nutty flavor, with an aftertaste that reminded us of one of those flavored iced teas. It has a light and clean taste, but nothing that would want us to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- silversurfer added a rating for Hoppiness Is A Warm Pun. 18 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Yuengling Lager. 53 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for La Terrible. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Pumpkin Down. 2 hours ago
- Alexa and 1 other listened to Happy New Beer!. 3 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Not Your Father's Root Beer 5.9%. 5 hours ago
- lposada listened to What's My Name Again?. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity