Blue Moon Full Moon
Full Moon tastes a little bit like a weak Abbey ale, but at just 5.6% ABV the bottle is a little misleading to call this an Abbey ale. There is a sweet, nutty flavor, with an aftertaste that reminded us of one of those flavored iced teas. It has a light and clean taste, but nothing that would want us to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Devil Dancer. 51 minutes ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Lights On. 1 hour ago
- AnkleDeep and 1 other added a rating for Game of Thrones: Valar Dohaeris. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Red Flag Amber. 2 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Panic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Bitter Valentine. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Heady Topper. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to California Grab Bag II. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity