Blue Moon Full Moon
Full Moon tastes a little bit like a weak Abbey ale, but at just 5.6% ABV the bottle is a little misleading to call this an Abbey ale. There is a sweet, nutty flavor, with an aftertaste that reminded us of one of those flavored iced teas. It has a light and clean taste, but nothing that would want us to pick this up again.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jhmiller added a rating for Cherries Jubilee (Epicurean) 2019. 7 minutes ago
- lposada listened to The Fairly Okay Thanksgiving Podcast. 16 minutes ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Storms of Saturn. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to Arkham's Finest Star Destroyer Umami Rover Truck NxS. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Alpine Duet. 1 hour ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Magnetic Fields. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Invasive Species IPA. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Goose Experimental Ale. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity