Beautiful, reddish purple color with one finger of white, frothy head. The head is long lasting and never completely disappears. Inviting aroma of fruit and oak. The taste is amazing, with lots of blueberry alongside oak and hints of that barnyard funk. The sourness is more on the tart side, as this is really a Saison with a touch of tartness. Medium body that is lightly carbonated for a Saison, with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. This has both complexity and balance from start to finish; another excellent choice from Firestone Walker’s Barrelworks!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 57 minutes ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Supplication. 8 hours ago
- More Latest Activity