Beautiful, reddish purple color with one finger of white, frothy head. The head is long lasting and never completely disappears. Inviting aroma of fruit and oak. The taste is amazing, with lots of blueberry alongside oak and hints of that barnyard funk. The sourness is more on the tart side, as this is really a Saison with a touch of tartness. Medium body that is lightly carbonated for a Saison, with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. This has both complexity and balance from start to finish; another excellent choice from Firestone Walker’s Barrelworks!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Solarc Shower Beer. 37 minutes ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Rye-on-Rye-on-Rye. 1 hour ago
- outlawninja12 listened to All About the Stout. 2 hours ago
- knightowl5000 listened to Take Me Down to Cigar City. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor added a rating for Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- mackleminor uploaded a photo for beer Lime:Thirty Lager. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Black Sand Imperial IPA. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity