Beautiful, reddish purple color with one finger of white, frothy head. The head is long lasting and never completely disappears. Inviting aroma of fruit and oak. The taste is amazing, with lots of blueberry alongside oak and hints of that barnyard funk. The sourness is more on the tart side, as this is really a Saison with a touch of tartness. Medium body that is lightly carbonated for a Saison, with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. This has both complexity and balance from start to finish; another excellent choice from Firestone Walker’s Barrelworks!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for Dream Yard. 21 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Fort George Fresh IPA. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Identity Crisis. 3 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Depth-Charged Double Bastard. 4 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 5 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Pacific Kölsch Highway. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blue Bridge Coffee Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity