Beautiful, reddish purple color with one finger of white, frothy head. The head is long lasting and never completely disappears. Inviting aroma of fruit and oak. The taste is amazing, with lots of blueberry alongside oak and hints of that barnyard funk. The sourness is more on the tart side, as this is really a Saison with a touch of tartness. Medium body that is lightly carbonated for a Saison, with a crisp, refreshing mouthfeel. This has both complexity and balance from start to finish; another excellent choice from Firestone Walker’s Barrelworks!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Sierra Nevada Golden IPA. 25 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Phantasmagoria. 57 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for The Cryo-Chronic IPA. 3 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Changeling. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to Beaver State Brews. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Brett Lager. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity