Blue Bridge Coffee Stout
As you would expect, this is very dark brown on the pour with a little reddish glow peeking through when you hold it up to the light. It has just a small amount of wispy, cream-colored head. This is a lighter stout when it comes to the mouthfeel and has a creamy, silky consistency. The flavor balances toasty malts with a fair amount of over-arching sweetness. The coffee taste is not overwhelming and has a bit of chocolate in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Birra Nursia Bionda. 7 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Capitulation. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 listened to If You're Drinkin', Euro-Peein. 2 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Summer Solstice. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Jubel 2015. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Zero-G Yeast and the Beer Beneath. 5 hours ago
- plarson listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 6 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Naja Imperial Red IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity