Blue Bridge Coffee Stout
As you would expect, this is very dark brown on the pour with a little reddish glow peeking through when you hold it up to the light. It has just a small amount of wispy, cream-colored head. This is a lighter stout when it comes to the mouthfeel and has a creamy, silky consistency. The flavor balances toasty malts with a fair amount of over-arching sweetness. The coffee taste is not overwhelming and has a bit of chocolate in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 35 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 4 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Tropical IPA. 5 hours ago
- IPAman listened to Happy New Beer!. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity