Blue Bridge Coffee Stout
As you would expect, this is very dark brown on the pour with a little reddish glow peeking through when you hold it up to the light. It has just a small amount of wispy, cream-colored head. This is a lighter stout when it comes to the mouthfeel and has a creamy, silky consistency. The flavor balances toasty malts with a fair amount of over-arching sweetness. The coffee taste is not overwhelming and has a bit of chocolate in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mirror Universe. 9 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Lines Double IPA. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for The Life Hopquatic. 2 hours ago
- ghost74 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 2 hours ago
- rolandor6 listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Bozo Beer. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Icelandic Wee Heavy. 6 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for 35 Miles NE. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity