Blue Bridge Coffee Stout
As you would expect, this is very dark brown on the pour with a little reddish glow peeking through when you hold it up to the light. It has just a small amount of wispy, cream-colored head. This is a lighter stout when it comes to the mouthfeel and has a creamy, silky consistency. The flavor balances toasty malts with a fair amount of over-arching sweetness. The coffee taste is not overwhelming and has a bit of chocolate in the aftertaste.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- ghost74 added a rating for Asahi. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Wynona's Big Brown Ale. 1 hour ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Good Guy Pale Ale. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pelican. 4 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Tocobaga. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- lauralane listened to No Pumpkins Here. 6 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Mackeson Triple XXX Stout. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity