Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
Anderson Valley's Blood Orange Gose pours a dark straw color that fades to light towards the bottom of the glass. It's pretty effervescent, with fine champagne-like bubbles and a coarse head that disappears quickly. The aroma is tart and tangy, with wheat that brings up the rear. The mouthfeel is light and the salinity is evident up front, with a citrusy tartness that shines much more the longer you let the beer warm up. It has a salty yet crisp finish, and when paired with the blood orange tart and acidity you get through the middle, it's a nice balance in a solid gose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Big Daddy IPA. 4 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 45 minutes ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Santa's Private Reserve Ale (2018). 1 hour ago
- Diesel5 listened to 99 Podcasts of Beer on the Web, 99 Podcasts of Beer. 2 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Erdinger Oktoberfest. 4 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Uppercut IPA. 5 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for The Slowest Drink at the Saddest Bar on the Sunniest Day in the Greatest City. 5 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Chief of Chiefs. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity