Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
Anderson Valley's Blood Orange Gose pours a dark straw color that fades to light towards the bottom of the glass. It's pretty effervescent, with fine champagne-like bubbles and a coarse head that disappears quickly. The aroma is tart and tangy, with wheat that brings up the rear. The mouthfeel is light and the salinity is evident up front, with a citrusy tartness that shines much more the longer you let the beer warm up. It has a salty yet crisp finish, and when paired with the blood orange tart and acidity you get through the middle, it's a nice balance in a solid gose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- IPAman added a rating for Batch 15 IPA. 47 minutes ago
- lauralane added a rating for Goose IPA. 1 hour ago
- plarson added a rating for Black Rajah. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Clown Shoes: Philled to the Brim. 3 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Lustro. 4 hours ago
- snfan13 listened to Summertime Brews. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for 120 Minute IPA. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning listened to Pelican. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity