Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
Anderson Valley's Blood Orange Gose pours a dark straw color that fades to light towards the bottom of the glass. It's pretty effervescent, with fine champagne-like bubbles and a coarse head that disappears quickly. The aroma is tart and tangy, with wheat that brings up the rear. The mouthfeel is light and the salinity is evident up front, with a citrusy tartness that shines much more the longer you let the beer warm up. It has a salty yet crisp finish, and when paired with the blood orange tart and acidity you get through the middle, it's a nice balance in a solid gose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hell or High Watermelon Wheat Beer. 1 hour ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Mojo so Dope IPA. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to Seattle Show. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Operation IPA Overload. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Wizard Burial Ground 2017. 5 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Double Dose IPA. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Midsummer Devotion. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity