Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
Anderson Valley's Blood Orange Gose pours a dark straw color that fades to light towards the bottom of the glass. It's pretty effervescent, with fine champagne-like bubbles and a coarse head that disappears quickly. The aroma is tart and tangy, with wheat that brings up the rear. The mouthfeel is light and the salinity is evident up front, with a citrusy tartness that shines much more the longer you let the beer warm up. It has a salty yet crisp finish, and when paired with the blood orange tart and acidity you get through the middle, it's a nice balance in a solid gose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Exploring the Vault. 1 hour ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Exemption (Peach Brandy Barrel). 1 hour ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Worth the Squeeze IPA. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 5 O'Clock Pils. 3 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Oberon Ale. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis listened to Cleaning out the Fridge. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for King Sue. 7 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Hitachino Nest White Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity