Anderson Valley Blood Orange Gose
Anderson Valley's Blood Orange Gose pours a dark straw color that fades to light towards the bottom of the glass. It's pretty effervescent, with fine champagne-like bubbles and a coarse head that disappears quickly. The aroma is tart and tangy, with wheat that brings up the rear. The mouthfeel is light and the salinity is evident up front, with a citrusy tartness that shines much more the longer you let the beer warm up. It has a salty yet crisp finish, and when paired with the blood orange tart and acidity you get through the middle, it's a nice balance in a solid gose.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Flying Fish XPA. 36 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 1 hour ago
- DadMike and 1 other added a rating for Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- Hiball commented on beer Coors Light. 1 hour ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Going Vertical with Three Philosophers. 2 hours ago
- SteveT commented on beer PseudoSue. 2 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Death From Above. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB listened to Founders. 4 hours ago
- More Latest Activity