Blood Of The Unicorn
Blood of the Unicorn pours a dark reddish amber color with a good finger of off-white, foamy head. Big, malty aroma – this smells exactly how it looks. Likewise, the taste has flavors of dark bread, especially rye and pumpernickel. The bready flavors are complemented by a brown sugar sweetness. But it’s not a sweet beer – this is really malt-forward, until the hops take over. There’s a fantastic balance as the hops slide in and transform this beer with a refreshing bitterness. Earthy, woody, resinous hop flavors. Mouthfeel is crisp with a medium body. Nicely done, Pipeworks!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- budman1 added a rating for KBS (Kentucky Breakfast Stout). 43 minutes ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Belt & Suspenders. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Winter is Here. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Gimme Mo. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Source Series Apis. 4 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Lizard People. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revivalists Pale Ale. 6 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for 11 Pipers Piping. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity