Color is clear, golden amber with one finger of off-white, fluffy head. Aroma is both malty and hoppy, but not what we expected as the blood orange doesn't dominate. But it certainly does show up in the taste with a hoppy, citrus flavor that must be the blood oranges. On the back-end, there's a dry, cereal-like maltiness that provides nice balance. Mouthfeel is zesty and juicy. They say this is 100 IBUs, but it's actually fairly mild in terms of bitterness. And super drinkable for 9%. The blood oranges make this unique, and we were glad to get our hands on this Double IPA collab from Verboten Brewing & Barrel Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Trip in the Woods: Gin-Barrel-Aged Tripel. 18 minutes ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Super Beta. 1 hour ago
- lposada listened to San Diego Part 1. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to Beaver State Brews. 3 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Emerald Triangle IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Filbert. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Funky Pumpkin. 6 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Dirty Bastard Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity