Color is clear, golden amber with one finger of off-white, fluffy head. Aroma is both malty and hoppy, but not what we expected as the blood orange doesn't dominate. But it certainly does show up in the taste with a hoppy, citrus flavor that must be the blood oranges. On the back-end, there's a dry, cereal-like maltiness that provides nice balance. Mouthfeel is zesty and juicy. They say this is 100 IBUs, but it's actually fairly mild in terms of bitterness. And super drinkable for 9%. The blood oranges make this unique, and we were glad to get our hands on this Double IPA collab from Verboten Brewing & Barrel Project.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to White Night. 42 minutes ago
- Irishnc listened to Oktoberfestivus. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Rogue Honey Kolsch. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Beard Tax. 3 hours ago
- lposada and 1 other listened to Stouterday Night Live. 4 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for ZeeLander. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Oil Piers Gingerbread Spiced Porter. 6 hours ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity