Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer)
This is a fantastic 25th Anniversary beer! Golden amber in color with an incredible aroma of butter, brown sugar, caramel, and creme brulee. Taste has a warm, bready beginning with a hint of cinnamon, plus raisin or other dark fruit. Some soft banana flavors, and lots of butter, brown sugar, and burnt caramel. It's sweet but remarkably balanced, as the sweetness doesn't linger around. Super smooth mouthfeel with a sneaky 10.5% abv. When a great brewery gets to 25 years, you expect an amazing beer to celebrate that accomplishment, and this does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Thresher. 21 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for DDH Blissful Ignorance. 1 hour ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Trader Joe's Sour Blueberry. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer God Complex Double IPA. 2 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Pistachio Cream Ale. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Redemption. 4 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity