Blonde De L'Enfer (25th Anniversary Beer)
This is a fantastic 25th Anniversary beer! Golden amber in color with an incredible aroma of butter, brown sugar, caramel, and creme brulee. Taste has a warm, bready beginning with a hint of cinnamon, plus raisin or other dark fruit. Some soft banana flavors, and lots of butter, brown sugar, and burnt caramel. It's sweet but remarkably balanced, as the sweetness doesn't linger around. Super smooth mouthfeel with a sneaky 10.5% abv. When a great brewery gets to 25 years, you expect an amazing beer to celebrate that accomplishment, and this does not disappoint!
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 16 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Just Outstanding IPA. 42 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Amalgamator. 2 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Critical Band. 2 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop 2 It (Idaho Gem). 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Pathfinder. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Pollen Nation Honey Blonde Ale. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Muis (with Galaxy Hops). 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity