Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series
This Biere de Garde is a piece de resistance. First of all, the bottle itself is impressive: the black ceramic swing top bottle with the artwork on the front just looks old school cool. On the pour, the beer dribbles out of the narrow neck to glug its way into your glass. It's a light coppery color with medium carbonation and a significant cream colored, coarse bubbled head. The aroma is very sweet with a strong honey fragrance, and malt bringing up the rear. The flavor is super complex and pleasant, with honey and peach dancing on your tongue, fighting for top billing. It has a crisp finish as the honey/peach waltz abruptly ceases and bows out to leave a faint and satisfying bitter finish that flickers for half a second, then disappears. All in all, it's a delicious beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Weedwacker. 4 minutes ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Blue Boar Pale Ale. 38 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Super Funkadelic Aged in Tequila Barrels with Key Lime. 1 hour ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Brew Free! Or Die IPA. 2 hours ago
- atlantic4400 and 1 other listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Christmas Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for Pistachio Cream Ale. 4 hours ago
- jhmiller added a rating for God Complex Double IPA. 5 hours ago
- More Latest Activity