Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series
This Biere de Garde is a piece de resistance. First of all, the bottle itself is impressive: the black ceramic swing top bottle with the artwork on the front just looks old school cool. On the pour, the beer dribbles out of the narrow neck to glug its way into your glass. It's a light coppery color with medium carbonation and a significant cream colored, coarse bubbled head. The aroma is very sweet with a strong honey fragrance, and malt bringing up the rear. The flavor is super complex and pleasant, with honey and peach dancing on your tongue, fighting for top billing. It has a crisp finish as the honey/peach waltz abruptly ceases and bows out to leave a faint and satisfying bitter finish that flickers for half a second, then disappears. All in all, it's a delicious beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheeple?. 3 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kirin Ichiban. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Size 7 IPA. 2 hours ago
- RichardHarris listened to Stouterday Night Live. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Santa's Little Helper with Coffee & Cacao (2018). 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Espress-O-Boros. 6 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Black Phoenix. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity