Blind Ambition - Alchemic Ale Series
This Biere de Garde is a piece de resistance. First of all, the bottle itself is impressive: the black ceramic swing top bottle with the artwork on the front just looks old school cool. On the pour, the beer dribbles out of the narrow neck to glug its way into your glass. It's a light coppery color with medium carbonation and a significant cream colored, coarse bubbled head. The aroma is very sweet with a strong honey fragrance, and malt bringing up the rear. The flavor is super complex and pleasant, with honey and peach dancing on your tongue, fighting for top billing. It has a crisp finish as the honey/peach waltz abruptly ceases and bows out to leave a faint and satisfying bitter finish that flickers for half a second, then disappears. All in all, it's a delicious beer.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada added a rating for Romeo & Julius. 18 minutes ago
- CityofAngels9 listened to Portlandia. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Poleeko Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- CoachBrobb890 added a rating for Congress Street IPA. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Freak Parade. 3 hours ago
- Diesel5 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Tell-Tale Tart. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity