Blazing World is a great tasting IPA from one of the top up-and-coming San Diego breweries. It pours a light copper/amber color with a lot of large bubbles in the carbonation. It has a medium white-colored head that settles pretty quickly. The aroma is quite dank with some rainforest-like citrus and pine. This has a ton of piney hops with some tropical fruit pineapple flavors and a little grapefruit in the aftertaste. There is a caramel malt sweetness that balances out the strong hop flavors. Blazing World bills itself as an Amber IPA but this is more accurately a true IPA that happens to be amber in color and a touch more malty than usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lposada listened to All About the Stout. 12 minutes ago
- silversurfer listened to New England Part 1: The Maine Event. 1 hour ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Blueberry Maple Stout. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Southern Pecan Nut Brown Ale. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Leinenkugel's Summer Shandy. 4 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Ironfire 51/50 IPA. 5 hours ago
- lauralane added a rating for Pachamama Porter. 6 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Boom Sauce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity
What's On Tap
Kabru West Coast IPA