Blazing World is a great tasting IPA from one of the top up-and-coming San Diego breweries. It pours a light copper/amber color with a lot of large bubbles in the carbonation. It has a medium white-colored head that settles pretty quickly. The aroma is quite dank with some rainforest-like citrus and pine. This has a ton of piney hops with some tropical fruit pineapple flavors and a little grapefruit in the aftertaste. There is a caramel malt sweetness that balances out the strong hop flavors. Blazing World bills itself as an Amber IPA but this is more accurately a true IPA that happens to be amber in color and a touch more malty than usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- beerdrinker24 listened to Pumpkin Show 2017. 38 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Avalon. 1 hour ago
- lauralane listened to 100th Episode!. 2 hours ago
- lauralane listened to Fourth of July Special 2015. 3 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Simtra Triple IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for Petrus Aged Ale. 5 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to On the Boulevard. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 listened to LA LA Land. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity