Blazing World is a great tasting IPA from one of the top up-and-coming San Diego breweries. It pours a light copper/amber color with a lot of large bubbles in the carbonation. It has a medium white-colored head that settles pretty quickly. The aroma is quite dank with some rainforest-like citrus and pine. This has a ton of piney hops with some tropical fruit pineapple flavors and a little grapefruit in the aftertaste. There is a caramel malt sweetness that balances out the strong hop flavors. Blazing World bills itself as an Amber IPA but this is more accurately a true IPA that happens to be amber in color and a touch more malty than usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to From the Archives Part 1. 44 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 1 hour ago
- Vette432 listened to What's My Name Again?. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Ripe IPA. 3 hours ago
- PrinceCharming and 1 other listened to Beers Up North. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Rebel Rider Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Lily Ale. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Hop Ottin' IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity