Blazing World is a great tasting IPA from one of the top up-and-coming San Diego breweries. It pours a light copper/amber color with a lot of large bubbles in the carbonation. It has a medium white-colored head that settles pretty quickly. The aroma is quite dank with some rainforest-like citrus and pine. This has a ton of piney hops with some tropical fruit pineapple flavors and a little grapefruit in the aftertaste. There is a caramel malt sweetness that balances out the strong hop flavors. Blazing World bills itself as an Amber IPA but this is more accurately a true IPA that happens to be amber in color and a touch more malty than usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- spaceman23 added a rating for Zinfandel Sour Ale (2017 Vintage). 30 minutes ago
- outlawninja12 listened to Rocky Mountain Beer. 1 hour ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Elderberry Sour. 2 hours ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Treevana IPA. 3 hours ago
- Vette432 added a rating for Copperpop. 4 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for BORIS The Crusher Reserve. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Beer Geek Breakfast Stout with Coffee. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Alpha Abstraction vol. 7. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity