Blazing World is a great tasting IPA from one of the top up-and-coming San Diego breweries. It pours a light copper/amber color with a lot of large bubbles in the carbonation. It has a medium white-colored head that settles pretty quickly. The aroma is quite dank with some rainforest-like citrus and pine. This has a ton of piney hops with some tropical fruit pineapple flavors and a little grapefruit in the aftertaste. There is a caramel malt sweetness that balances out the strong hop flavors. Blazing World bills itself as an Amber IPA but this is more accurately a true IPA that happens to be amber in color and a touch more malty than usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- jbcurtis added a rating for Focal Banger. 1 hour ago
- Missy19 added a rating for Field 41 Pale Ale. 2 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Last Chance IPA. 2 hours ago
- Diesel5 added a rating for Dragon's Milk Bourbon Barrel Stout. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Peanut Butter Latte. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Blueberry Boyfriend. 5 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for La Terrible. 6 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Stone Go To IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity