Blazing World is a great tasting IPA from one of the top up-and-coming San Diego breweries. It pours a light copper/amber color with a lot of large bubbles in the carbonation. It has a medium white-colored head that settles pretty quickly. The aroma is quite dank with some rainforest-like citrus and pine. This has a ton of piney hops with some tropical fruit pineapple flavors and a little grapefruit in the aftertaste. There is a caramel malt sweetness that balances out the strong hop flavors. Blazing World bills itself as an Amber IPA but this is more accurately a true IPA that happens to be amber in color and a touch more malty than usual.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- rolandor6 listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 18 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Green Bench IPA. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 added a rating for 4B Saison. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to Fall Back Grab Bag. 3 hours ago
- spaceman23 listened to Pumpkin Show 2018. 4 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for 2x4. 5 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for Summer Solstice. 6 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity