Blam! Blam! is a collaboration between Modern Times and Garage Project (a New Zealand brewery). Pours a very cloudy, golden yellow color with a thin head. Extremely dank aroma. Tastes of citrus and peach and some tropical fruit like mango. Fruity and juicy and slightly sticky in the mouthfeel. Finish is a little tart. Very nice representation of the Northeast-style IPA on the West Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Diesel5 added a rating for Shploing!!. 37 minutes ago
- RichardHarris and 1 other added a rating for Sweetwater 420 Extra Pale Ale. 1 hour ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to 1st Anniversary Show. 2 hours ago
- budman1 listened to New England Part 2: Vermont IPAs. 3 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lush Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Claremont Craft Ales. 5 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Inclined IPA. 6 hours ago
- SweeneyWorldWide commented on beer Button & Muffin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity