Blam! Blam! is a collaboration between Modern Times and Garage Project (a New Zealand brewery). Pours a very cloudy, golden yellow color with a thin head. Extremely dank aroma. Tastes of citrus and peach and some tropical fruit like mango. Fruity and juicy and slightly sticky in the mouthfeel. Finish is a little tart. Very nice representation of the Northeast-style IPA on the West Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- MilwaukeeDawn and 1 other listened to Portlandia. 15 minutes ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Think Tank #17. 47 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 1 hour ago
- knightowl5000 listened to The Greatest Porter in the World. 2 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Will You Beer My Valentine?. 4 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Whimsy. 6 hours ago
- plarson added a rating for Steve Austin's Broken Skull IPA. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity