Blam! Blam! is a collaboration between Modern Times and Garage Project (a New Zealand brewery). Pours a very cloudy, golden yellow color with a thin head. Extremely dank aroma. Tastes of citrus and peach and some tropical fruit like mango. Fruity and juicy and slightly sticky in the mouthfeel. Finish is a little tart. Very nice representation of the Northeast-style IPA on the West Coast.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to Oktoberfest 2016. 46 minutes ago
- snfan13 added a rating for Buena Vista IPA. 1 hour ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Hop Whoopin'. 3 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Compunction. 4 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Westmalle Tripel Trappist Ale. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Double Chuuurch!. 6 hours ago
- lposada added a rating for Electric Lettuce. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity