Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager
Blak pours a dark espresso brown with an off white one finger head that recedes to a thin layer on the top. It smells incredible - subtle and reserved roasted coffee with a bready characteristic. The flavors are delicate, starting with dark bread like rye, some caramel sweetness, a roasted maltiness and a really pleasant, subdued, barely-there hop. Mouthfeel is light but creamy, and it has a nice carbonation. This is one of the more nuanced, delicate beers we've had and it's a really enjoyable all day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- Irishnc added a rating for Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. 27 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Log Yard IPA. 53 minutes ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Sherpa's Survival Kit. 1 hour ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Rise Up. 3 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 listened to LA LA Land. 4 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Bro-Kini. 5 hours ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Cuvee-Brut. 6 hours ago
- jhmiller uploaded a photo for beer Lil' Dusty. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity