Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager
Blak pours a dark espresso brown with an off white one finger head that recedes to a thin layer on the top. It smells incredible - subtle and reserved roasted coffee with a bready characteristic. The flavors are delicate, starting with dark bread like rye, some caramel sweetness, a roasted maltiness and a really pleasant, subdued, barely-there hop. Mouthfeel is light but creamy, and it has a nice carbonation. This is one of the more nuanced, delicate beers we've had and it's a really enjoyable all day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- RichardHarris listened to No Pumpkins Here. 19 minutes ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Lost Lake IPA. 1 hour ago
- AnnaB listened to Pelican. 1 hour ago
- lposada added a rating for Clencher Double IPA. 3 hours ago
- RichardHarris added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 3 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Zipline Double IPA. 4 hours ago
- IPAman added a rating for Beer Camp Across America - Sweet Sunny South. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Bell Cow Milk Chocolate Porter. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity