Blak Bavarian Style Black Lager
Blak pours a dark espresso brown with an off white one finger head that recedes to a thin layer on the top. It smells incredible - subtle and reserved roasted coffee with a bready characteristic. The flavors are delicate, starting with dark bread like rye, some caramel sweetness, a roasted maltiness and a really pleasant, subdued, barely-there hop. Mouthfeel is light but creamy, and it has a nice carbonation. This is one of the more nuanced, delicate beers we've had and it's a really enjoyable all day sipper.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- snfan13 listened to The Whole #9 Yards. 10 minutes ago
- duffy12 added a rating for Kushetka Imperial Stout. 50 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for CHP - Chocolate Hazelnut Porter. 2 hours ago
- silversurfer added a rating for Vicinity. 3 hours ago
- duffy12 listened to Today's Class: Beer 101. 4 hours ago
- bruinsfan2001 added a rating for The Devil Went Down To Oregon. 5 hours ago
- knightowl5000 added a rating for Pop-Up Session IPA. 5 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Lilith's Brethren. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity