Black Rajah is very dark brown, nearly black in color with a medium tan head. The aroma is reserved with a touch of citrus hops and some dark bready malts. The flavor consists of a roasted malt backbone which is then balanced out with a fair amount of pine hop flavor. It has a medium mouthfeel with a creamy carbonation that allows the aftertaste to linger just long enough. The dark roasted character of this is a great counter-balance to the fruitiness of the White Rajah.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnnaB added a rating for Harvest Wet Hop IPA. 37 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Molecular Self Assembly. 1 hour ago
- snfan13 and 1 other added a rating for Bretta Rose No. 003. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for MoZee (Zeelander with Mosaic). 3 hours ago
- AnchorSteamer added a rating for Brooklyn Local 1. 4 hours ago
- CityofAngels9 added a rating for Chau Tien Pale Ale. 5 hours ago
- jbcurtis added a rating for Rico Sauvin Double IPA. 6 hours ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for The Red Glove. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity