Black Rajah is very dark brown, nearly black in color with a medium tan head. The aroma is reserved with a touch of citrus hops and some dark bready malts. The flavor consists of a roasted malt backbone which is then balanced out with a fair amount of pine hop flavor. It has a medium mouthfeel with a creamy carbonation that allows the aftertaste to linger just long enough. The dark roasted character of this is a great counter-balance to the fruitiness of the White Rajah.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Finally Open in Los Angeles. 29 minutes ago
- IPAman added a rating for Hop Swingers. 1 hour ago
- lauralane added a rating for Local's Stash: BBA Lawyers, Guns & Money. 2 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Revelation Rye IPA. 3 hours ago
- AnnaB added a rating for Just for Fun. 4 hours ago
- AnkleDeep listened to L.A. Beers. 5 hours ago
- atlantic4400 listened to Cold Beer on a Hot Summer Day. 6 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Dorado. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity