Black Rajah is very dark brown, nearly black in color with a medium tan head. The aroma is reserved with a touch of citrus hops and some dark bready malts. The flavor consists of a roasted malt backbone which is then balanced out with a fair amount of pine hop flavor. It has a medium mouthfeel with a creamy carbonation that allows the aftertaste to linger just long enough. The dark roasted character of this is a great counter-balance to the fruitiness of the White Rajah.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Hop Troll: Amarillo. 43 minutes ago
- atlantic4400 added a rating for Super Cereal. 1 hour ago
- IPAman added a rating for Fullerton Haze Hop Blend No. 6. 2 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Turn Your Head and Coffee. 3 hours ago
- budman1 added a rating for Logic Gate. 4 hours ago
- beerdrinker24 added a rating for Crusher. 5 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for Paulaner Hefe-Weizen. 6 hours ago
- AnkleDeep added a rating for American Sour (2015). 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity