Black Rajah is very dark brown, nearly black in color with a medium tan head. The aroma is reserved with a touch of citrus hops and some dark bready malts. The flavor consists of a roasted malt backbone which is then balanced out with a fair amount of pine hop flavor. It has a medium mouthfeel with a creamy carbonation that allows the aftertaste to linger just long enough. The dark roasted character of this is a great counter-balance to the fruitiness of the White Rajah.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- lauralane added a rating for Mr. Pineapple. 13 minutes ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Shake Chocolate Porter. 1 hour ago
- PrinceCharming added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 2 hours ago
- Irishnc added a rating for Sumatra Mountain Brown. 2 hours ago
- outlawninja12 added a rating for Stochasticity Project: Master of Disguise. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn listened to Beers Up North. 5 hours ago
- spaceman23 added a rating for Love Child No. 8. 5 hours ago
- rolandor6 added a rating for Ginnepin Saison Ale. 7 hours ago
- More Latest Activity