Black Rajah is very dark brown, nearly black in color with a medium tan head. The aroma is reserved with a touch of citrus hops and some dark bready malts. The flavor consists of a roasted malt backbone which is then balanced out with a fair amount of pine hop flavor. It has a medium mouthfeel with a creamy carbonation that allows the aftertaste to linger just long enough. The dark roasted character of this is a great counter-balance to the fruitiness of the White Rajah.
- View the most recent Hot Topics.
- kspainhome added a rating for Leisure Lagoon. 13 minutes ago
- lposada added a rating for Summer Solstice. 33 minutes ago
- PrinceCharming listened to Midwest Trip Part 1. 59 minutes ago
- CoorsLightning added a rating for Great Lakes Brewing Oktoberfest. 2 hours ago
- snfan13 added a rating for HazyCaliFrajilisticHoppyaladocious. 3 hours ago
- silversurfer listened to A Little Bit of Everything. 4 hours ago
- MilwaukeeDawn added a rating for Tap It IPA. 5 hours ago
- Alexa added a rating for Mocha Marlin. 6 hours ago
- More Latest Activity